Tuesday, August 9, 2022

August 2022 Update!

Summer is ending, so I decided to say a great big "Hi!" with a fun update about what I'm working on! Spoiler alert: There is A LOT!!

#1: A Dinosaur Made Me Spill: A Water Cycle Adventure is scheduled to release in October! We are hoping to get copies out to all our Kickstarter supporters at the beginning of September, but I am waiting on shipping news to get a final date out! This has become a two-year project, so I am particularly excited about seeing it finally available!

#2: I am a Dinosaur is the first book in a new early reader series...and it is delightful! Beta readers have told us they love the characters, the story, and the artwork, and we are working feverishly behind the scenes to get it ready to release. Hopefully, it will be available in time for Christmas!

#3: A Very Yeti Pumpkin Pie is in the middle of layout and design! Everyone's favorite yetis are back to bring you a Thanksgiving/Halloween/Fall themed story, and it is also getting rave reviews from our beta readers! Problem-solving, pumpkins, STEM, and a quick rhyming story are all part of its irresistible charm! It should be available in paperback by September!

#4: Do You Have a Heart is my newest non-fiction science book! It is perfect for new readers, preschoolers, and anyone who loves a little animal science! It is a supplemental part of my growing Kindergarten science curriculum, and it is now available on Amazon!

Right now, I am pausing a lot of projects as we get ready to start school this week! This is me sending you and your families lots of excited back-to-school energy for the year!

💖 Carla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You make my day brighter!