Thursday, September 3, 2020

How to Make a Book Mock-Up!

How do you make a cool book mock-up? You know...those pictures that show what a book would look like with your cover on it? Maybe with a cool background? Something like this...


Or maybe a hardcover and kindle, like this...



Anyway, I've seen a lot of people asking about how to make these mock-ups, so I thought I'd share some useful information!

The fact is, if you know your way around Photoshop or another similar photo editor, you can make them yourself pretty easily.

But if you don't, there are a lot of websites that can help you do it -- some for free and some for a fee. Here are my two favorites:

DIY Book Covers has over a dozen templates that you can use for free and a program that will help you turn them into mockups.

Media Modifier has a TON of beautiful mockups that are extremely easy to use, but you have to buy a subscription. They do have a 1-day subscription, which make the process very quick, easy, and affordable.

I hope this helps you!

-- Carla Mae Jansen


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! You make my day brighter!